Linky version 1.6.0 released
Linky version 1.6.0 has been released. It has some small improvements and features Danish (da-DK) locale support.
Linky is a very simple Mozilla extension that adds usefull links and images options to the context menu. Like open all links in new tabs, etc.
- Danish (da-DK) locale support
- Configurable image file types. Defaults to "jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp". Currently no GUI for this pref.
- Wording cleanup
- Linky now also works in Mail. Right-click in the body of a message and Linky is there!
- Much better "Find text links" support
- Tried to do Mozilla Firebird settings support but gave up. Dont really see a way to have one pref panel file that works in both Mozilla and Mozilla Firebird since the pref windows differ.
- More robust open tab function
- Even more configurable install script. Now handles locales. Everybody can use the install.js script in their Mozilla Extensions.
- New pref names. Now uses "extensions.". The old pref "linky.showopen" is now called "extensions.linky.showopen".
Henrik Gemal has blogged the release of Linky 1.6.0. You should definitely check out this extension. I've been using theTrackBack from linky 1.6.0! at May 10, 2003 02:43 AM | Permalink