Mozilla Related Blogs aka Blogupdates
This page lists Mozilla related blog entries sorted by date. So instead of having to visit all of the Mozilla related blogs you just come to this page and you can see which blogs has been updated.
If there's any new entries since you last visited this page, it's marked with a new icon next to the entry. Add Blogupdates to your sidebar
This utility is being developed in my spare time, which I dont have much of so if you like to encourage me doing more development, please consider donating some money.
Mozilla Blog Entries - Open/Close all entries
I want to make those of you, who are actively translating Lightning aware, that we are now ready to freeze our strings for the approaching 1.0b2 release.
After the string freeze we are currently planning for two and a half additional weeks before we try to release our first release candidate on May 25th. We would really appreciate it if you could have your locales in shape for the first RC, as I do hope we will only need one release candidate. Please also note that we have to stay in sync with the Thunderbird schedule, so we might have to prepone our rc1 release to an earlier date.
That gives you 2-3 weeks to get your localizations in shape.
The 1.0b2 release will come from the comm-1.9.2 release branch, which means you should commit your work to the l10n-mozilla-1.9.2 repositories. If any of you will not be able to keep his or her locale updated for the 1.0b2 release, please let me know beforehand.
I am aware that we still don't have bug 346278 fixed, I am really sorry this is still the case. If rc1 is released and you notice any localization problems, please do let me know as quickly as possible so I can coordinate a second release candidate. I do hope to fix this bug in the next two weeks though!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them here
This is a pretty awesome visualization:
So far I've been able to mostly keep up with the changes and "fix" my settings so this doesn't impact me too much. But I'm not your typical user and I'll bet many older users and most new users don't manage privacy controls as well.
I like a lot of the new capabilities that Facebook is building. I'm still a Facebook user. I know and respect a decent number of people working there.
My concern is this: Facebook isn't simply following the lead of an audience that's decreasingly concerned about privacy, (as I suspect they tell themselves.) What they're doing is actually leading an audience to be less concerned about privacy. There's a pretty big difference there and it's that difference that makes me increasingly uncomfortable with Facebook's direction.
So, if I was sitting down with the top brass at Facebook, what would I say? I think I'd ask them, "Do you think these default settings are ideal for your children and/or your parents?"
I also wonder if you polled a representative sample of Facebook users and asked them to describe what of their Facebook experience was available to their friends, networks, all Facebook users, or the whole internet, how close to the truth would they get?
Privacy is hard. It's hard to get right for everyone involved. But there are some basic pieces of privacy that are not so hard and I think that Facebook could do a lot better by asking themselves and their users these simple questions I've offered above.
I couldn't have said it better and I applaud Scribd for embracing and pushing the Open Web forward.
Thanks Scribd team! You just earned my business.
I'm in the market for a whiteboard (somewhere between 2x3 and 4x6 in size; still deciding on exact size). Ideally one that actually erases well. Anyone have any brand recommendations or dis-recommendations?
Last updated Mon May 10 18:22:13 2010
Add your own Mozilla blogIf you have a blog about Mozilla you can send me the URL and I'll add it. Be sure to include the URI for the RSS file. I only accept feeds that contains Mozilla related entries. Atom feeds are currently not supported.
Be sure that your RSS feed validates! You can check it here.
Blogs that are too old
- Robert Accettura's Fun With Wordage » Mozilla : 1 week 3 days 22 hours 3 minutes ago
- blog.pavlov.net » Mozilla : 1 week 5 days 21 hours 15 minutes ago
- djst's nest : 1 week 6 days 9 hours 36 minutes ago
- Burning Chrome : 2 weeks 1 day 3 hours 24 minutes ago
- The Burning Edge : 2 weeks 2 days 22 hours 5 minutes ago
- Calendar Weblog : 2 weeks 4 days 4 hours 24 minutes ago
- stream of bytes » mozilla : 2 weeks 4 days 8 hours 12 minutes ago
- SeaMonkey : 2 weeks 5 days 12 hours 17 minutes ago
- Sucking less, on a budget : 1 month 1 week 1 day 8 hours 8 minutes ago
- Hixie's Natural Log : 1 month 1 week 1 day 8 hours 47 minutes ago
- Three Monkeys, Three Typewriters, Two Days : 1 month 1 week 3 days 1 hour 54 minutes ago
- Chris Ilias' Blog : 2 months 2 days 22 hours 57 minutes ago
- Indistinguishable from Jesse » Mozilla : 2 months 1 week 1 day 4 hours 12 minutes ago
- Scott Kveton : 2 months 2 weeks 4 days 3 hours 48 minutes ago
- Gemal's Psyched Blog: Mozilla : 2 months 4 weeks 1 day 5 hours 25 minutes ago
- doron's blaahg : 3 months 1 week 3 days 21 hours 50 minutes ago
- inside aebrahim's head » Mozilla : 3 months 1 week 5 days 19 hours 16 minutes ago
- Mozilla : 3 months 2 weeks 4 days 17 hours 37 minutes ago
- Justdave's Blog » Bugzilla : 5 months 4 weeks 1 day 2 hours 35 minutes ago
- The SeBlog : 6 months 4 days 7 hours 3 minutes ago
- Marcia's Tirade of the Day : 7 months 3 weeks 4 days 20 hours 20 minutes ago
- BeZilla blog : 8 months 4 weeks 2 hours 40 minutes ago
- mozillaZine : 10 months 1 week 3 days 6 hours 23 minutes ago
- Brendan's Roadmap Updates : 1 year 8 months 1 week 10 hours 32 minutes ago
- XUL Weblog : 1 year 8 months 2 weeks 1 day 15 hours 2 minutes ago
- Where's Walden? » mozilla : 1 year 10 months 1 week 6 days 19 hours 28 minutes ago
- The Rumbling Edge : 1 year 10 months 2 weeks 2 days 11 hours 50 minutes ago
- MozTips Reloaded! : 1 year 10 months 3 weeks 4 days 9 hours 27 minutes ago
- Mozilla SVG Update : 2 years 2 months 3 weeks 1 day 6 hours 25 minutes ago
- Warping it up! » Mozilla : 2 years 2 months 3 weeks 5 days 6 hours 1 minute ago
- Ludovic's weblog : 2 years 3 months 1 week 3 days 16 hours 34 minutes ago
- Mozilla Quality : 2 years 7 months 2 weeks 4 days 22 hours 41 minutes ago
- Delicious/oeschger/mozilla : 2 years 8 months 1 week 6 days 4 hours 17 minutes ago
- SeaMonkey QA : 3 years 2 months 2 weeks 2 days 48 minutes ago
- Jake's Weblog » Bugzilla : 3 years 5 months 1 week 4 days 23 hours 45 minutes ago
- Fried Fish : 3 years 6 months 4 days 20 hours 17 minutes ago
- Mitch Kapor's Weblog : 4 years 3 months 3 weeks 2 days 17 hours 55 minutes ago
- Blogzilla - a weblog about Mozilla : 4 years 4 months 3 weeks 4 days 20 hours 28 minutes ago
- RasterWeb! Mozilla Related : 5 years 6 months 2 weeks 6 days 10 hours 47 minutes ago
- Jacob's Mozilla Tips : 5 years 7 months 2 weeks 2 hours 3 minutes ago
Blogs that aren't working
- http://www2.schmidetzki.net/WebGatePublisher/schmidetzki/xml/rss20-mozilla/home : RSS feed unavailable. 500 Can't connect to www2.schmidetzki.net:80 (Bad hostname 'www2.schmidetzki.net')
- http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 156, column 5, byte 13357 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187
- http://www.beaufour.dk/blog-archives/xforms/index.xml : RSS feed unavailable. not well-formed (invalid token) at line 205, column 5, byte 14616 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187
- http://burntelectrons.org/xml-rss2.php?catid=6 : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://blog.codefront.net/archives/mozilla.xml : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://lynggaard.blog-city.com/read/mozilla.rss : RSS feed unavailable. No content
- http://blakeross.com/wp-rss2.php : RSS feed unavailable. 500 Can't connect to blakeross.com:80 (Bad hostname 'blakeross.com')
- http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/mitchell/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://www.vasanth.in/SyndicationService.asmx/GetRssCategory?categoryName=Technology%7CMozilla : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/dougt/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://mpt.phrasewise.com/xml/rss.xml : RSS feed unavailable. 500 Can't connect to mpt.phrasewise.com:80 (Bad hostname 'mpt.phrasewise.com')
- http://www.seawood.org/blog/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://aarfing.dk/wp/wp-rss2.php?cat=11 : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://standblog.org/dotclear/rss.php?cat=en : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/chase/archives/categories/mozilla/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/mozilla.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://jedbrown.net/blog/wp-rss2.php?cat=2 : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/neil.xml : RSS feed unavailable. syntax error at line 1, column 0, byte 0 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187
- http://mozillanews.org/rss.php3 : RSS feed unavailable. mismatched tag at line 10, column 2, byte 440 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/XML/Parser.pm line 187
- http://developer-test.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/feed/ : RSS feed unavailable. 500 Can't connect to developer-test.mozilla.org:80 (connect: timeout)
- http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/josh/index.rdf : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://www.sacarny.com/blog/wp-rss2.php?cat=2 : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://www.neilturner.me.uk/entries/mozilla.xml : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found
- http://chrisgonyea.com/archives/category/mozilla/feed/ : RSS feed unavailable. 404 Not Found