Linky version 1.7.0 released!
Linky version 1.7.0 has been released! Linky 1.7.0 has Mozilla Firebird improvements and better installation.
- Mozilla Firebird options support
- Preferences use cleanup
- Better installation. Will detect old version of Linky and offer install into the same folder
- Optional validation support. Hidden preference "extensions.linky.developer" has to be true for menuitem to appear
- Sorting options in Select Links dialog. Right-click on the links and a context menu appears
- Translators wanted. If you would like to translate Linky into something else than English and Danish you're more than welcome to contact me
I can't install it in Mozilla 1.4b, I tried both ways. Firebird seems to work just fine.Comment by Anne van Kesteren at May 28, 2003 06:00 PM | Permalink
I got news this morning from Henrik Gemal that Linky 0.7 is out! The two things I really love aboutTrackBack from new Linky! at May 28, 2003 06:30 PM | Permalink
I can't see any really smart reason to use Linky. If something like a smart link to W3C's HTML Validator or AltaVista's Babel Fish was implemented, I'd reconsider to upgrade.Comment by Anders Raben Hansen at May 28, 2003 08:51 PM | Permalink
Linky version 1.7.1 has a W3C option. Mark some links and validate them all with one click!Comment by Henrik Gemal at June 3, 2003 08:11 AM | Permalink