Linky version 1.7.1 released!
- Linky menuitem moved up before properties to avoid conflict with normal Windows context menu. The last menuitem on a Windows context menu is always properties.
- Better installation. Will check for dupe jar file in personal chrome folder and global chrome folder to avoid double Linky menuitem.
- Added more sorting options in Select Links dialog. Select links by text input.
- Added MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1 license stuff.
- Size of Select Links window is now being remembered.
- Fixed one last use of old preference. All Linky preferences are called extensions.linky.
- If you're getting install error -239 it's not Linky's fault but bug 109044
If you find any bugs or have any enhancements feel free to file bugs.
June 02, 2003 11:43 PM | Posted in Mozilla