Extensions I use - part 2I've written about what extensions I use before and now it's time for an updated list.
- Buttons - Adds buttons to Thunderbird which can be added to the toolbars.
- CuteMenus - Adds icons to menus and popups.
- Gcache - Displays a google cached version of the webpage.
- InfoLister - Lists vital development information about Firefox
- Favicon Picker - This extension adds UI for replacing bookmark icons.
- Launchy - Open links and mailto's with external applications like Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera, Outlook etc
- LastTab - Modifies CTRL-TAB to switch to recently selected tabs; CTRL-SHIFT-TAB moves in the opposite direction.
- Link Toolbar - A site navigation toolbar
- Linkification - Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.
- Linky - Open/download/validate links and pictures in tabs or windows.
- LiveBookmarkThis - Gives an Add Live Bookmark option when right-clicking links
- Location Navigator - Tools used to navigate up/down through the numeric portion of a location.
- Named anchors - Adds a new tab to Page Info with information about the named anchors in the current document.
- OpenBook - Allows for customization of the Add Bookmark dialog
- QuickTabPrefToggle - Adds a toggle button for single window mode.
- Popup Allow - Temporarily disables the popup blocker when the Caps Lock key is pressed.
- Search Status - Display the Google PageRank and Alexa popularity in your browser's status bar.
- SwitchProxy Tool - A tool that allows you to manage and switch between multiple proxy configurations quickly and easily.
- TDC CMS - Extension for TDC CMS. Extension I wrote for my company's CMS system.
- Web Developer - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
I found three problems about Linky 2.20 :
1) A problem with the links in Linky's home page :
In the « Get Linky » box, after installing Linky with the link :
I've got an error message telling me that this extension won't work for Firefox versions greater than 0.10.
With the link below « Linky version 2.2.0 released! [15th November 2004] » :
Why are the links different ?
2) Downloading Links still does not work :-(
3) The « Download all links » is grayed when no link is selected :-/